Heber Public Utility District & Proyecto Heber are excited to organize their Fifth Annual Car Exhibition! This year the Heber Public Utility District will be having a Fall Fiesta. The big day planned for Saturday, October 28th 2017. The Fall Fiesta Parade starts on the corner of Heber and Hawk Avenues. The Car Exhibit and Street Fair will be held at Tito Park from 10:00am to 5:00pm. We anticipate a large crowd due to the parade ending at the Street Fair.
Bikes/Pedal Cars - $15
Motorcycles/Cars/Trucks - $20
Make Checks Payable to: Proyecto Heber
- There is no electricity available at the site - Participants must provide their own electrical power. Generators and propane heaters are permitted for heating purposed but will be used as the discretion and responsibility of the Participant using them.
- No equipment will be provided –Participants must provide their own equipment (tents, tables, chairs etc.)
- Participants are responsible for all costs, labor, materials, equipment, tenting, supplies and any other items necessary for participation in the event.
- We encourage you to decorate your car space! Be creative!
- No outside entertainment within spaces (Bands, Karaoke, Singers, Radio, etc)
- Heber Public Utility District & Proyecto Heber reserves the right to assign car spaces and will do our best to meet any special needs or requirements.
- Car/Bike Setup begins at 9:00 AM – vehicles/bikes may be brought into the event space during setup by driving in from North Palm Avenue.
- Car/Bike space must be cleared by 10:00 AM – vehicles/bikes must be ready by this time.
- Car Show begins at 10:00 AM –
- Tear Down will happen at 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – vehicles/bikes may be brought into the event space only after 5:00 PM and only when safe. Participants will be responsible for cleanup within their assigned space and will be expected to do so within a timely manner.