The Heber Public Utility District is celebrating fall with a Fall Fiesta. We have a big day planned for Saturday, October 28, 2017. The first event is a Parade starts on the corner of Heber and Hawk Avenues. The Car Exhibition and Fall Fiesta will be held at Tito Park from 9:00am to 5:00pm. We are looking for vendors who want to participate in a community based event to further their fund raising efforts. We anticipate a large crowd due to the parade ending at Tito Park where the Fiesta will be held.
Each vendor booth space is 12’ x 12’ - if you require additional booth space it must be purchased. Event space is limited so the booth space requirement will be strictly enforced.
There is no electricity available at the site - vendors must provide their own electrical power. Generators and propane heaters are permitted for heating purposed but will be used at the discretion and responsibility of the vendor using them.
No equipment will be provided - vendors must provide their own equipment (tents, tables, chairs, grills, stoves, cooking equipment, utensils, etc.)
Vendors are responsible for all costs, labor, materials, equipment, tenting, supplies and any other items necessary for participation in the event.
It is recommended that each vendor bring a trash receptacle and garbage bags as well as ample cash change for sales.
Food vendors must submit a completed Imperial County Health Department Food Permit application to Proyecto Heber or Heber Public Utility District prior to October 10, 2017. Proyecto Heber will submit the completed Health Department Food Permit Applications to the County.
The Food Permit must be displayed on the booth and be visible to the public during the event.
We encourage you to decorate your booth! Be creative! Our Theme is Heber Fall Fiesta!
No outside entertainment within booths (Bands, Karaoke, Singers, Radio, etc)
The Heber Public Utility District reserves the right to assign vendor spaces and will do our best to meet any special needs or requirements.
- Vendor Setup begins at 6:00AM – vehicles may be brought into the event space during setup. VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED BY 8:00AM
- Event space must be cleared by 8:00 AM of vehicles; vehicles must be off of Hawk and Palm Avenues.
- Vendors must be open and ready for Health Department inspection by 8:00 AM.
- Parade and Car Exhibit begins at 10:00 AM – Vendors may be open and ready to sell food/products or distribute informat ion by 9:00 AM.
- Tear Down will happen at 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM – vehicles may be brought into the event space only after 5:00 PM due to th e Creepy Clown Chase 5K run starting at 4:30pm, and only when safe. Vendors will be responsible for cleanup within their assigned space and will be expected to do so within a timely manner.
- We anticipate a good crowd as early as 9:00 AM and encourage vendors to be up and ready for these potential customers.
Costs & Application Information
- Fees vary depending on your organization and the purpose of hosting the booth. The fee’s are generally:
- $65 – For Profit Organizations selling food, products or other items. If you are selling items you MUST have enough food or product to last the entire event time (6 hours!) This fee inc ludes the $15 for the County Health Permit.
- $50 – For Individuals and Organizations providing information only (no selling)
- $30 – For Non-Profit Organizations. Must show proof of Non-Profit status.
- Entry fee must be received at the time of application. No credit can be extended. All checks must be made payable to Proyecto Heber. No refunds will be made to those vendors who cancel.
Temporary Food Permit